Tuesday 1 March 2005

You are hotter than 32% of the men on this site!

And here's why.


In other news, I presented last night. Then I drank half a bottle of wine, went to bed, and woke up at 12.30 to read Burke until 4am. Now I have presented and taught my class. I am going to do as little as possible until the end of the week - there is just the minor matter of restarting Students Who Teach, a university-wide body representing Graduate Teaching Assistants.


It's ironic: I loathe and mistrust public sector unions, and here I am trying to start one.


In other news, I see I have been linked to by Conservative Commentary. This guy is a politics undergraduate at Essex and it must be said that his blog is greatly superior to my own in both form and content. Bloody kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment